Monday, February 15, 2010

Quote(s) of the Day.


Kenlyee's first day of daycare is today. On the drive there, I was feeling a little emotional and praying that someone from her family would call and say, "Hey, plans have changed and I can keep her!", but as soon as I got her in there I instantly felt relieved. Stephanie, the daycare provider, is exceptionally nice and she has been texting me ever since I dropped her off to tell me what she is doing. I feel really good about this place and it's not very far from where I work. So prayers for me are needed, but Kenlyee is doing just fine! I love that little angel.






"Your time is limited, so don't waste your time living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma- which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of other's opinions drown out your inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary." - Steve Jobs




"Difficult times have helped me to understand better than before, how infinitely rich and beautiful life is in every way, and that so many things that one goes worrying about are of no importance whatsoever." - Isak Dinesen





"Make the most of yourself, for that is all there is of you." - Ralph Waldo Emerson



"Children will not remember you for the material things you provided but for the feeling that you cherished them." - Richard L. Evans

No comments: