Thursday, April 23, 2009


It was 86 degrees outside when I took my lunch break today. I felt like I was going to melt. I saw this picture today and it looked so calm and cool..as I was sweating. It just looks like a place I need to be at RIGHT now. It looks as though you can't hear any commotion, there are no noises, not a lot of people, and nothing that would remind me of what's been going on in my life lately. It's hard living on my own. I took so much for granted when I lived at home that now I look back on and wish I had worked when I was in highschool and learned how to save money.


My weekend was full of court systems, small southern town police officers, and a bunch of stuff I really didn't even want to mess with. It just goes to show saving money always benefits you in the end. One minute you can have money and the next it can be all gone. It just irks me how much the cost of living is. Okay, I'm going to stop whining..I just needed to let that out. I know, as young as I am, I have a LONG way to go in life (God willing). I have many more lessons to learn and many, many more tough times to ponder through. I just have to hold my head high and hit those tough times/lessons head on.

No comments: