Friday, April 3, 2009

So someone in my neighborhood called Animal Services and said that my dog was abandoned in my back yard?? I REALLY wanna do who did that..because everyone that lives around me knows that's is my dog. Anyways, Animal Services came over and then realized it was a pit bull so now this weekend (so they don't take my baby away from me), I have to take the sweetest, most caring dog in the whole world to the vet to get verification of his rabies vaccination, a microchip put in him, take him to this state office and take a picture with him to put in their database, and register him for a fee of 150 dollars (which is a yearly payment).

I really get pissed off when I think of why pit bulls have such bad reputations and are treated like criminals. I get pissed off when I think about the people who have made their dogs mean and made them fight all to live up to an image or way of life. My dog is a sweetheart and doesn't need to be treated like this..and neither does my bank account.

Screw you dog fighters.

No comments: