Tuesday, January 6, 2009

The Best Fries Ever!

You are going to soon find out that my relationship with my boyfriend, Ham, is a daily thing. One day we're perfect and then next day I want to move out. We've been doing really good these past few days.. well since the last time I wrote.

It was freezing yesterday and rained all day causing the power lines to freeze so right after I got home the power went off for about an hour and a half. Ham and I layed on the couch and took an hour nap and the lights woke us up. We were starving but we didn't want the regular McDonald's, Burger King, Taco Bell, Sonic, etc.. etc... We wanted something different. So what did bright ole me think of? WingStop :) The have the absolute best fries in the whole world! Sugar, salt, and other unknown spices...with their homemade ranch. Mmm, so good for you!



No comments: