Monday, January 19, 2009

Pocket Full of Sunshine.


Ham, his cousin Jarvis, Jarvis's girlfriend, and I all went to see My Bloody Valentine 3D last night. The movie itself was extremely bloody and nasty (not my kind of movie AT ALL) and there should have been SO much more 3D in the movie. But the parts that were 3D ... wow...I did duck on a few parts. There is a part where the scary miner, serial killer throws his ice pick at this girl who is running from him and it literally flies out of the screen and you feel it looks like it's going to hit you in the face. Everybody ducked! Then another part where this girl tries to shoot the scary miner dude and the bullet literally comes out of the screen in "slo-mo" and it comes to the edge of your face curves around the audience and goes back into the screeen. Another funny part was this old man is hearing noises so he gets his shotgun and goes out on the porch and slowly aims it from one side of the screen to the other...it looks like the barrel is right in your face..and then he laughs. The whole audience was cracking up. I haven't been to the movies in a VERY long time but I really enjoyed it last night.

Ham, Hancock, and I also went up Pinnacle on Saturday. My legs hurt so bad today I can hardly walk around the office. Hancock did so good! He tried his best to go up the mountain as fast as he could and when one of us got too far ahead of him he would whine and bark because he did not want to be last. We've decided to take him out to do more stuff like that more often.

My weekend was relatively good and actually more eventful than most. In fact, this is the first time at work that I've ever been really tired. Too bad this all white office doesn't let out for MLK day.

"I've got a pocketful of sunshine."

No comments: