Friday, February 20, 2009

Home.

Ham and I are going home tonight for the weekend. My dad is back at work up in Alaska and my sister will be in Hot Springs until Saturday evening so it'll just be mom, Ham, and I. I'm really looking forward to it because it'll be relaxing and the three of us can catch up.


There's something about going home these days that is theraputic to my soul. It puts me back in the mental state I belong in. Sometimes I think that I want to move back but there's no way I ever could..at least right now.


Also, this weekend, Ham will be meeting my aunt and uncle (who are like my 2nd parents) and my cousins (who are my other two sisters) and my grandma. We're going to BBQ on Saturday night and just have a relaxing evening so they can all get to know each other. I know Ham is nervous out of his mind but I hope everything goes well. I'll give you the update on Monday.


Home is where my heart is. Truly.


No comments: