Friday, December 12, 2008

Lovers&Friends.

Photobucket

The family - that dear octopus from whose tentacles we never quite escape, nor, in our inner most hearts, ever quite wish to. ~Dodie Smith

Photobucket

Yes, mother. I can see you are flawed. You have not hidden it. That is your greatest gift to me. ~ Alice Walker

Photobucket

To the outside world we all grow old. But not to brothers and sisters. We know each other as we always were. We know each other's hearts. We share private family jokes. We remember family feuds and secrets, family griefs and joys. We live outside the touch of time. ~Clara Ortega

Photobucket

Soul-mates are people who bring out the best in you. They are not perfect but are always perfect for you. ~Author Unknown

Photobucket

You have been my friend. That in itself is a tremendous thing. I wove my webs for you because I liked you. After all, what's a life, anyway? We're born, we live a little while, we die. A spider's life can't help being something of a mess, with all this trapping and eating flies. By helping you, perhaps I was trying to lift up my life a trifle. Heaven knows anyone's life can stand a little of that. ~ Charlotte , "Charlotte's Web"

Photobucket

It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Photobucket

Piglet sidled up to Pooh from behind. "Pooh!" he whispered. "Yes, Piglet?" "Nothing," said Piglet, taking Pooh's paw. "I just wanted to be sure of you." ~A.A. Milne

No comments: